Brief update:
Started getting boils on my legs. Got a prescription for some Silver Sulfadiazine cream and they seem to be going away now.
Have to go back to see my dermatologist next week to follow up with some labs. He thinks I may have bacteria. He also ordered copies of the labs I got last week at the clinic, which is grand because I haven't heard from the clinic since. Not surprising.
Had a pap done for the bleeding and she said irregular bleeding happens sometimes.
My blood pressure has been slightly high the last few appointments I've had, which is something to pay heed to as high blood pressure runs on both sides of my family and BOTH of my parents suffer from that (as well as diabetes).
Did too much yesterday. Had my annual NORC survey (been doing it since I was a teenager and I get $30!), and it was hard to concentrate this time. The interviewer asks a bunch of questions about jobs, school, finances, personal life, etc. I had to tell her about my fibro and explain that it is difficult to process things sometimes. Afterwards I did 2 loads of laundry and went through all of Mylie's clothes and took out what no longer fits, and then I cleaned out a small section of the closet floor.
Fibro is sneaky that way. I "feel" semi okay and so I do activity- it could be a walk to the mailbox, or cleaning, or whatever... mild or severe activity... and all of a sudden it feels like my muscles no longer work properly. It's like an electric pulse inside of my body that makes me feel shaky. The muscles are exhausted.
I have injections scheduled again for next Tuesday morning. Hope they work this time! My pain management doctor prescribed some pills but CMSP would not cover it. Walgreens called today saying the prescription is ready. We'll see what they gave me, and if it's going to help.
Tomorrow I am going to the support group for the first time. Pretty nervous!
Anyway, it rained today and so it smells all delicious outside.
More later!