Progress report:
I'm regaining some balance after the move Fibro-wise.
I have not had Saccromyces for 2 weeks as of today because the clinic forgot to mail it with the other supplements. It should be here next week. Fingers crossed.
I am now up to 5 teaspoons of Vitamin C Sodium. It tastes yucky but whatever works.
Today we went walking again! :) It was my 7th time, so I am slowly working up. One jaunt around the block is half a mile. When I can make it 2 rounds around it'll be 1 mile. I probably won't get there for awhile since one time around bodes a break halfway. ;)
I can't wait for church on Sunday (and there is also an evening service the first Sunday of every month, so yay!)
I am finally reading A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers. I delight in her books. Redeeming Love is my absolute favorite.
Found that Big Bang Theory is incredibly funny thanks to re-runs.
I got to skype with my little last night and found out she lost her first baby tooth. It makes me sad. This is the 3rd milestone I have missed since I moved (her first day of Kindergarten, first field trip, and now her first lost tooth). She said she didn't want the tooth fairy to come. She seemed sad. I know she's sensitive about her teeth. I am grateful that we can skype and talk on the phone but it's not the same. I miss playing games and having conversations with my best girl. I miss playing beauty shop and when she would pretend to drive us to NC or Disneyland or to a drive-thru in Aaron's car. I miss the way she smelled baby fresh after a bath and her sweet little hugs. I miss reading books and making up songs and praying together. I miss how she'd pretend to go to Walgreens for my prescriptions. ;)
I fell asleep sad and asking Abba to come and fill up my heart with peace again. I know He has brought me here and so I have to trust that she'll be okay and that she is happy.
Until next time friends!