Saturday, October 12, 2013

Because it is important....

To share our real experiences with this illness...

To not be bullied by people who doubt us or judge us or treat us like crap simply because they do not understand...


Our words in this Fibromyalgia community are important, and they help one another.

I needed to take a break from the blogging community. There was a lot of emotional healing that needed to take place and for a season Abba was asking me to abstain from sharing my heart online. I resisted quite a bit, and suddenly I couldn't anymore. There was a reason He was asking this of me, and I am grateful for the revelations and encouragement downloaded into my spirit during this time.

It can be all too seductive to hide away. With illness there is a lot of shame, especially when people are so quick to roll their eyes or belittle us.

But that is precisely why we must share. That is part of our fight.

We have absolutely no reason to be ashamed, or any reason to hide.


This is MY story, and I intend to share it as God continues to work in my life.

Namaste.