Friday, December 3, 2010

Praying about my life.

The direction it is going.

The plans God has for my life.

I am going to start writing my book.

I am going to pray and fast about timing for North Carolina and what that means. What and who I will be leaving behind. IF I can leave certain people behind.

I had goals and direction once.

I was involved with ministry and life and church and I was happy.

This last year has knocked all of that out.

I waver between feeling sad about that and (lately) becoming more excited for the future.

I know God has been here the whole way and I don't have to fear.

If I hadn't gotten sick then I never would have let go of old attitudes or ideas or plans. I would have stayed the same and who wants that?

Change is fun.

Change makes life worth it.