Friday, December 3, 2010

Things that have been difficult to do lately:
Taking a shower.
Blow drying my hair.
Plucking my eyebrows.

Been unbearably nauseous for several days.

My muscles around my neck and head are pinched and it feels so heavy to hold up.

I am forcing myself to get out for a few hours today or I may give in to the sadness that engulfs me. I must press on. I must not be beaten down by this monster.

It can't have me.

It's unbearable on days like this. All I want to do lay down and cry because it hurts everywhere and I feel so sick. I don't really want to go anywhere AT ALL, but if I don't get out into the world today I may not resurface. It sounds quite dramatic. It feels pretty severe.

Everyday I fight it.

Everyday I do what needs to be done.

I can't stand noise of any kind, being in a crowd, being under certain lights. Even a movie becomes a source of great stress and debate. I used to love going to the movies. Now I have to deliberate if it's worth it. I have to steer clear of intense movies or shows or books.

Fibromyalgia is affected by everything.

Everything!