Friday, March 4, 2011

Wrath

Oh satan you've gone and messed up now. You mess with a child I love and you mess with all of the saints. It's a new way for God to show His power. The faithful, loving hand of the Creator of the world is upon us and He will win EVERY SINGLE TIME. You have your fun now but you are a loser.

I have never been so mad in all of my life. You have stolen a lot from me over the years and I praise God for His restoration. I will NOT let you ensnare me in this crippling, ugly inferno of hatred. Instead I am going to pray that much harder for the blessings of God to fall.

Holy Spirit come and bring light and love and HOPE. Let me wear hope as a banner of your love.

You are in control and I love you God.