The blood work I got done last week may not be valid. CMSP would not cover it through Lab Corp so they told me to take it to Quest. I got a call from an irate sounding medical assistant asking why I didn't go to Lab Corp. Hmmm maybe because money doesn't grow on trees and I cannot.
My ear and tooth are still bothering me. Not sure if they are the same issue or two separate ones. I may go to the ER tonight to get my ear checked. I have an appointment for early (yikes) Friday morning to get 2 more teeth evaluated for root canals (yes, the same two teeth they mentioned when I got the first root canal. It would have been nice if they could have just done it all that day seeing as how this place is in San Pablo and I'm not exactly swimming in money to pay for toll and gas). The crown simply cannot be done until July 19th which is about 2 months after the root canal. It's hurting.
I love the rain today. Everyone is complaining about it, and as a chronic pain sufferer I understand that aspect. It does make a difference with fibro. However when people grumble about rain just to grumble it really gets my goat. GET OVER IT. God made sunshine, but He also made rain. Enjoy it all. Stop whining. Or at least stop whining to me.
I have my usual light therapy treatment tomorrow for the psoriasis. Since mine is extremely mild the light therapy works wonders. It's going away some. I hope it stays that way.
Next week I have another appointment and then a million more after that. I long for the day where I won't have to go to appointments every week, or more then once a week. It's become my life. Or at least a huge part of it.
Still, I am hugely blessed. I have food to eat, a place to sleep each night, and amazing people in my life. I also feel grateful to have medical insurance and medication to help me.