Mark 4:39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.
This was what my morning devotional calendar said today (as my Uncle pointed out). It seems extremely fitting since hurricane Irene is making it's way along the coast. We're getting some power outages, cracking trees, and fierce winds and rain- but I believe we have it very minimally.
I'm so in a flare. Exhaustion grips me in it's death grip vise. Fatigue running all over every limb. My eyes stinging from allergies or something else. My head thick with fuzz. I can barely keep my eyes open.
The IBS has been making it's appearance again, but I can't complain. I did it to myself by loading up on sugar and fast food while we traveled cross country. Oops. ;) For some reason I thought I would be able to evade the consequences. Nope....
It's time for breakfast now so I am heading off.
Have a swell day!