Flare of flares. Between the Medicaid hearing, restless arms and legs for days, and going out more than my one allotted time per week, I am in a hellish state. Eyes glazed, skin hurting to the touch like a bad sunburn, fatigue overwhelming, feet aching.
It was lovely to meet fellow Fibro warriors, but that meant conversation and listening and more overload for an already overwhelmed nervous system.
It was nice to be able to go out with my mom a couple of times, but that meant walking and movement and being out in the real world.
It was necessary to go to the Medicaid hearing, but that was a half hour of answering questions and paying attention and losing my train of thought, and trying to convey my legitimate disabilities.
So now, even after a full night of slumber, my body has decided to go on strike. Which means everything is ten times more amped up- my nervous system is fried and I can no longer shuffle my way through the day pretending I am a normal.
This is the reality of Fibromyalgia.