The theme today seems completely about the soul.
From the devotionals this morning affirming what God was already brewing up in my heart about self-condemnation and bitterness and fear, to this online sermon I just listened to... It's all exactly, perfectly relevant to what God is doing in my life at this very minute. I am in awe once again at how much He is involved in the complete transformation of our lives. I pray I never stop learning that. That I will never feel as though I have arrived and sit on some Christian pedestal.
I am not able to go to church every week, and I find great joy that most churches offer online services. Thank you on behalf of all of us who are physically unable to attend. There are a couple of good churches I have visited here, but I still consider TFH my home church.